Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Positivity

The sun is shining and today is a good day....hehe I hear that Ice Cube song in my head...today was a good day. Anyway, I feel pretty good today because I exercised on the elliptical yesterday. Right now I am doing 15 minutes a day until I can work myself up to 30 minutes. My rationalization is that I need to work myself up to 30 minutes after a week then after that try doing it for an hour. I would be happy to listen to any suggestions that anyone might have. All you have to do is leave me a comment in the box below.

I'm also feeling pretty good mentally. My tax money has arrived and I am paying off bills and I have bought some things for my children. I have also gotten into my old storage unit where a good portion of my belongings have been for the past four and half years. This is stuff that I am sifting through, mainly looking for all my old photos and such. My ex will be picking up his things once I am through getting my stuff. I am very proud that I have not cried opening the unit, I am just so happy to see my old things mostly because it has sentimental value not monetary value. Some of this stuff I have been carrying around since I left home at age 17. I feel like all the dust is beginning to settle now as I am truly looking forward to what my new future has to offer.

JoAnne

1 comment:

  1. It's nice to hear happiness through your post! I'm so glad that your life is headed in that positive direction. :) You deserve it!

    ReplyDelete