Tuesday, May 26, 2015

You Can't Keep A Good Woman Down

I am at fault! That's right...I said it. I have been mistreated by the men that I have loved because I did not set standards for myself. That's right...I said it. I have always been a good girl at heart, never sleeping around, trying not to be stank, and I had men pursue me and marry me. But, I haven't been able to keep them. Why? Because I did not set standards for how I wanted to be treated. 


I tell you what though, I am setting standards for myself now. I will not be used, I will not be lied to or lied on, I will not give up the cookie, I will have respect for myself. That's what has been wrong with me the last few years. I had no self-worth and no self-respect. I thought I had to put up with being disrespected, ignored, and cheated on because I was married and that's what married people do. You work things out, even when you are miserable, right? 



I AM WOMAN, HEAR ME ROAR! I WILL BE RESPECTED, I WILL BE HAPPY WITH WHO I AM BECAUSE YOU CAN'T KEEP A GOOD WOMAN DOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment