Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Get Your Weight-Loss Ticker Free

Good Morning Everyone!!


Lately I have been adding my weight-loss ticket at the end of my posts.  If you would like to get your own ticker for weight-loss, ovulation, or to track your cycles; you can get one free at The Ticker Factory.

I like how it keeps track of my BMI (calculated from information I provided about myself when I created the ticker), Weight-Loss, and Goal all all on ticker.. maybe some of you would like to keep track of that information too!

Personally, I think that using little things like the ticker hold me accountable to myself, if that makes sense.  In the up-coming weeks I will share new things as I discover them that may also help you on your journeys!

Have a great day !! :)



Resource:

http://www.tickerfactory.com/ezticker/ticker_designer.php?type=3

No comments:

Post a Comment