Friday, February 6, 2015

Changing Slowly

So I am still getting on the elliptical; I am jokingly telling everybody it is my torture device, but it isn't really. I feel really good after I get on it, like I have accomplished something for the day. I have been using it in the evening after supper so I can take a shower after I work up a sweat on it.

I have not weighed at all this week because of my monthly visitor. I will probably weigh on Monday morning, maybe if I am only weighing once a week it will be easier to see progress. I usually weigh everyday and I have figured out that is not the way to start the day. I know that number is not a reflection of who I am but I have struggled so much in the past that I let the number define me. If it was what I deemed to be high, I would hate myself that whole day and complain about feeling like a fat sausage. But not anymore, I am changing things slowly. Rome wasn't built in a day and I am not going to lose 50 pounds in a day. I am going to have to work for it and I'm okay with that. We tend to appreciate what we work for....hehehe.

JoAnne

No comments:

Post a Comment