Sunday, July 2, 2017

New Roller Coaster

My Life has been a roller coaster this year, many highs and lows along the way; and another is on the way.  There is a good possibility that my job may be changing very soon and NOT by choice!  This has caused much stress, but also a glimmer of hope for future career I want, what I went to school for.

It's been  3 years since I graduated and I still haven't changed jobs.  WOW!  It really doesn't seem like that long ago; however, there have been a few BIG events happen along the way that properly kept my thoughts elsewhere.  BUT I wanted to do these changes by choice, not be forced to.

There are so many reasons that I could tell you that have prevented me from achieving this accomplishment; and a few procrastination's  & excuses, as well (lol).  HOWEVER... I am trying to look at the goal and not the fears right this minute!!

Therefore, my Newest Roller Coaster in Life is going to be My New ME.. working hard to find a job when I can be productive, work on a team creating something people will love and/or learn from, and feel like I didn't go to school 4 years for and then waste it!


No comments:

Post a Comment