Thursday, October 20, 2016

Digital Coupons

Lately it seems like every store that I go in has the advertisements for coupons with them, and most you have to go to the website and create an account (you know the drill).  I was standing in the Family Dollar Store, not wanting to go 10 minutes into the next town to get drinks, and there is a coupon for them right there... However, I have to text this code to get it and when I do I get a link to the website because I had not signed up!  UGH (lol)

Then I see an app advertised on TV over the next few day and decided to try it out... I fell in LOVE!!  FLIPP.. I'm sure you've seen it by now, but just in case you haven't I'll tell you a little about it!  It took me a minute to figure out most of what it has to offer me, but I have only had it for about a week and I really love it!!

Flipp has most of my local stores sales papers for me to view and make my grocery list as well.  It allows me to link my coupons to my store cards (not sure how that works until I try using it at the store). It also sends me notifications when things on my list are on sale. Having the sales papers allows me to see what is on sale where and clip multiple coupons all at the same time.  I really like it and I believe it will help me save money, which is ALWAYS a plus!!!

You can get the Flipp app in your app store on your phone or view it online as well.  Like I said, I've only had it for about a week, but I think it will be something that I continue to use for a while... Especially when the Holiday Season comes around!!  It will be nice to see where all the sales are in my area (especially on Black Friday) and get the best deals!!!


Try it out, for FREE, if you haven't already, and let me know what you think!!!

#HappySavings

No comments:

Post a Comment