Friday, September 16, 2016

Murphy's Law







Murphy's Law - Anything that can go wrong will go wrong.

My Ford F-150 finally died a natural death. The oil pump and catalytic converter went out and as you all may know when that happens you have to take off the whole front of the motor to get to it. Might as well replace the timing chain while you are in there being that there are 212,000 miles on the truck. So I did what any smart woman would do and I traded that sucker in for a car. Smart move right men? Maybe. Last night the alternator died on the car. Really universe? Now, I have to work that issue out today so I will have transportation next week. 

I have to go back to court next week over child support again. Seems the ex has been taken out of work by his Doctor and he is now trying to get disability and in the meantime no support and no health insurance. I refuse to panic over this, I will do what it takes to make sure my kids are provided for. Too bad I am not super skinny because I can see now why women get on stripper poles. (HaHa) Gotta find the humor in it, no sense in sitting around crying over it. I am currently seeking better employment. I love the job I am at but I need more money now and there is no need for me to work two jobs because I have a Bachelor's Degree. I have been cleaning a house or two on Saturdays to be able to survive so I am not above doing what needs to be done so everybody can eat. 

I could rant on and on about the injustice of life but it is Friday people! So here is a little something to celebrate the end of the work week.............




No comments:

Post a Comment