Thursday, August 25, 2016

It's The Most Wonderful Time Of The Year









The kids go back to school next week!! Woo Hoo!!

I never understood the excitement of my parents until I had children of my own. I love them so much, but by the end of summer vacation I need the grocery bill and light bill to go back down before I get walloped this winter. 

Yesterday, I went with my youngest to the middle school and met the Principal, Assistant Principal and the Teachers. We took a tour of his classrooms, the library and the multipurpose room. The best thing about the whole interaction is my son will have the same homeroom teacher he had last year. Surprise, surprise! He was surprised to see her and so was I. She has taught elementary school for twenty years and decided to switch over to middle school this year. It was so good to see a friendly face! She had already spoken to his other teachers and they are all aware of his learning styles and what works for him in the classroom. 

Here is to a great school year!!!!!

Oh my God! My baby isn't a baby anymore.  

No comments:

Post a Comment