Tuesday, August 2, 2016

Healthy Eating & Exercising









The last 3 weeks I have been on a fitness craze. The last time I was attempting to eat right and exercise I feel that I put myself in a failure zone. I posted pictures on the blog and was stating my actual weight, like I was fat shaming myself. I had it in my head that if I posted pictures of myself at the size that I am then it would somehow motivate me to get healthy. Not true.

Anyway, I have been laying off the sweets and bread. I still eat them in moderation but I have been eating more veggies and fruit. I have lost 4 pounds and I am trying to keep going. I have also been walking and trying to drink more water. So far, all I can do is get down one bottle of water all day. I am taking this one day at a time until I reach my goal.


No comments:

Post a Comment