Friday, June 17, 2016

My Garden




My garden is in full swing this summer. I planted tomatoes, squash, beans,  corn, sunflowers and watermelon. I had to pull all the beans up because they were not growing at the proper rate and looked like they were dying anyway. I am going to try a different technique next summer when I plant the beans because this is the second year in a row that all my beans have died. Check out my pictures below.....


  
                                                             Tomatoes


                                                            Sunflower

                                                             Sunflower

                                                         Watermelon

                                                            Tomatoes

                                                          Sunflowers

                                                               Squash

                                            Corn

No comments:

Post a Comment