Tuesday, June 21, 2016

They Grow up FAST!

This past weekend we had a Graduation Party for my daughter.  I planned & bought things for weeks in hopes that things would be perfect!!!  It really turned out great!!

My balloon display with her school colors turned out amazingly, I thought!   Sorry that picture is a little blurry...





However, I was a little bit disappointed with Walmart's Bakery on the cake...  It was wope-sided, icing wasn't what was ordered, wording ran into the banner, and it wasn't supposed to be yellow cake; but we made do!!


The PIG was GOOD!!!



I don't usually share pictures publicly of my girls/family on here because I'm paranoid lol.  So, this video probably won't stay public for long!!

However, for weeks I have been putting together pictures and home video clips to capture her life up til graduation to play at her graduation party that we had this weekend!  I thought it turned out well and wanted to let you all share my joy briefly..

(( SORRY VIDEO HAS BEEN REMOVED))



Kids grow up too fast!!  Seems like yesterday I was holding her in my arms for the first time.  I can't wait to see what life has to offer her!!!  

#OnePROUDmomma 


No comments:

Post a Comment