Friday, December 11, 2015

Ghosts of Christmas Future



For my next trick.....I will tell you the future! Just kidding. The ghost of Christmas future comes to tell us that what we are doing in the present will have a direct effect on future events.

I am trying to live in the now. I made that decision in 2014 actually when I flew to England. When that plane was taking off I put my nose to the glass and I had my eyes wide open. I decided after that to open my eyes to the world and people that were around me and get clear of all the negative. 

Something that the future will hold for me is death. I don't know when or how but it will happen. The cigarettes and the weight have to go or my years will be shorter than I hope for. Old habits are most definitely hard to break. 

As for Christmas, I hope the traditions that my family is trying to change take hold and when my family speaks of their Christmas past I hope that the memories we are making together are happy ones. 

Merry Christmas to you all and a Happy New Year.

No comments:

Post a Comment