Thursday, December 10, 2015

Ghosts of Christmas Present












Christmas present, what does that hold for me at the moment. At the present I am currently..dare I say happy. The boys and I are doing great and we are having a great holiday so far. 

So, for Christmas present this year Christmas Eve will be spent at my house with my children and I am cooking a small meal. Nothing grand like the spreads I saw on Thanksgiving, but small and intimate. I am inviting my siblings and their children and my biological mother will be there as well. I have invited an aunt and a cousin and would love to have someone or people to come over who do not have food so I could share. I know what it's like to do without. 

My boyfriend is really into the holidays and has suggested we go out and buy an ornament for the Christmas tree for our first Christmas together which is by the way super, sappy sweet. I try really hard not to compare him to any man from the past....I can't hold against him what anybody else has done to me. He is refreshingly honest and he says he loves me and shows it. No being a Grinch for me this year. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment