Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Autism Resources






I was serious yesterday about beginning an autism revolution in my community. Today, I am on the internet again searching for tools, resources, information, links or anything really to help me get this project off the ground. I am on a mission today people, lets help each other. Does anyone have any ideas they would like to share with the blogging community? I'm getting ready to take this to my Facebook page and spread the word baby!!!


Here is a link for information on reading to your child that is on the autism spectrum and there is also a pdf booklet that is 24 pages you can download and print. This information was on reading rockets website.
http://www.readingrockets.org/article/reading-together-tips-parents-children-autism-spectrum-disorder 

I have contacted the Autism Society of NC and I will speaking with someone by telephone tomorrow to see what kind of resources are in my community and how I can make a difference. I also created a page on Facebook today for myself and invited all my friends. Like I said I'm ready to start a revolution!! Who's with me?

No comments:

Post a Comment