Monday, October 19, 2015

Week 5 Weigh-In

Stepped on the scale this morning and to my surprise, I lost a few pounds.. down to 182.6! Woo Hooo

Weight Chart

I'm loosing it slowly,  and as the old saying goes, "If you loose it slow it will stay off longer!"
Who knows if there is any, actual evidence, that backs this up?  

I'm down 5.4 pounds, which could be better, but I'm loosing!




Plans For Week 6


*For week 6, I really gotta get my stress levels in check. I've read that stress can be a contributing cause for retaining weight & for not loosing; so, this week that is my main concern!

*Drink WATER!!! I still can't bring myself to add this in full time. I hate the taste of water!! (Shake-ups really do help with that)

*Focus on the Goal

*Believe in Myself!


No comments:

Post a Comment