Friday, June 12, 2015

It's Just Another Day



I was driving home last night after attending my nephew's high school graduation and an old song by The Beatles came on the radio, "It's Just Another Day".

I was really listening to the words of this song and it resonated with me. We all go through those times in our life when it seems as if all the days blend together and we are doing the same thing over and over again. 

This song also reminds me of the movie "50 First Dates" because of the character Lucy having to live the same day over and over again because of her brain injury. 

I guess we all need something that will break up the monotony that can be our everyday lives. So, let's enjoy this song!






*****This video was taken from youtube for entertainment purposes only. *****

No comments:

Post a Comment