Saturday, May 30, 2015

Important Blog Announcement

Hello Everyone!  I hope that your day is going well.  Just wanted to make a few announcements from the Blog this morning.

Over the past month or so this blog, The New Me, has grown!!  More visitors are stopping by regularly and becoming more interactive.

First of all, I wanted to Thanks those who visit, share, and Google+ our posts.  It means a lot!!! :)  I hope to see you all become more interactive and tell us what you want to read here!  We really want to post content that you want to read and learn.

Secondly, I would like to remind you all to join us in A New Me Challenge, starting June 1st.  Make yourself accountable and try something new to becoming a healthier & happier you.  Share your progress as we hope to stay motivated and share ours with you!

and Finally, but most important, I would like to thank Joanne (here publicly) for jumping into blogging and sharing some awesome posts the past few months!!  AND I would like to announce that she will no longer be blogging as a GUEST because she is now a co-owner in this blog in my eyes!!! :)


*Hope you all have a wonderful weekend!!



No comments:

Post a Comment