Saturday, May 30, 2015

North Myrtle Beach, South Carolina

The last few days I have been in North Myrtle Beach, South Carolina for the Eastern District Bankruptcy Conference. I had a lot of fun and learned a lot of new things about being a bankruptcy paralegal. I also earned my credits so I could keep my certification up to date. 

For those of you that don't know, in North Carolina, to be a North Carolina State Bar Certified Paralegal, you have to take classes at least once a year to keep your certification. Certification is not mandatory in our state, but it is great to have. To me, it shows the seriousness in which I see my chosen profession. 

We stayed at the Beach Cove Resort, which was awesome. They had several pools and beach access. The hotel was nice and the staff was friendly as well. 

Here are some photos I took while I was there. Enjoy!









No comments:

Post a Comment