Monday, May 4, 2015

I Give Up!

Ever have one of those days where you feel like throwing in the towel and saying the hell with it all.. I give up?  Well, today was that day for me!!  I had planned to get back on track eating 3 meals and cutting down on soda, but that did not happen; and it felt as though nothing else went right either!

Woke up to a sick child and stayed home from work, which is what mom's have to do sometimes... However, about mid-day she felt JUST FINE. (lol)  I washed laundry non-stop all day... ugh!  She started wanting to go outside to play and because she didn't go to school I said no, and she didn't like that!!  Because it was obvious that she wasn't feeling well, she was so whinny.

After about 2 hours of this, my nerves were on edge... then my oldest came home in a mood, then my husband followed!!  I think that it must have been something in the water because everyone was PMS'ing or something!

While cooking dinner I needed something out of the cabinet... and of all days everything decided to fall out!! OMGosh this has been the day that keeps on giving!!

I sat in the middle of the floor while dinner cooked away on the stove, picking up all of these dishes.. and thought "I give up"!

We all have bad days, I know.. Today was one of mine for sure! ((lol))

After a few moments of melting down, I picked myself up (literally) and decided that I needed to let the whole day go!

Needless to say that I didn't get started off right today, but I did get a lot of house-work done! :)  But I didn't eat anything most of the day.  I really need to work on eating more..  That's something for tomorrow!






2 comments:

  1. Bad days make for great blogs. That's what I tell myself every time the world seems like it is out to get me. The good news is that when we make it through a day like this it makes a day "not like this" seem all that much better :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is SO TRUE, Jeremy! I try not to blog on negative days, but I think it shows everyone that we all have bad days because we're human! :)

      Delete