Thursday, April 9, 2015

The Green Smoothie Challenge

I am going to start doing the Green Smoothie Challenge tonight. It is a new diet where you drink these smoothies to lose weight. I have been eating pretty good lately and I am getting on the elliptical but I still feel like I need a small jump start. The great thing about this smoothie cleanse is you can modify if you need to. You can do three smoothies a day or do a smoothie twice a day with a sensible light dinner. I realize it sounds a bit like slim fast but it is different. My brother has been on it for two days and has lost two pounds, so I'm going to give it a try. The claim is that if you follow it to the letter you can lose up to 15 pounds in 10 days. So it is a great jump start idea for those struggling to get on track with a diet regime.

http://www.chewfo.com/diets/10-day-green-smoothie-cleanse-by-jj-smith-2014-what-to-eat-and-foods-to-avoid-food-list/

Up above is the link for the diet I am talking about in this blog. There are actually videos on Youtube that show actual people talking about their weight loss on this cleanse. I have been referring to it as a diet but it is actually a cleanse.

No comments:

Post a Comment