Friday, April 10, 2015

Vulnerable

So, before the weekend really kicks off, I want to tell you what has been rolling around in this head of mine.

Number 1: Why is it so hard to actually get your feet wet in the dating pool again? Has everyone the age of 40 been hit by a bus? Just wandering? I have dabbled a bit in the online dating but find that I do not like it very much. I want to meet someone the old fashioned way, like through friends or just meeting them in my travels when I am out and about in this great big world.

Number 2: This month is autism awareness month. I really need to get involved in that community and try to get my feet wet with maybe organizing something....not sure where I would like to go with this one but I do need to get out there and become involved.

Number 3: Divorce is hard. There are some days that it just hurts and I don't know if I will ever find anyone again. The pessimist in me says "Who is going to love me now"? I have a lot of baggage. I know, I know, I am focusing on myself and my children and today I don't want to get to know a new man or actually get naked in front of him. There is a lot of stuff I still need to work on within myself before I am truly ready. I am trying so hard not to close my heart off but only time will tell.

That's it for this beautiful Friday afternoon. Think about, post some comments.....have a good weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment