Tuesday, April 28, 2015

My Top Ten Movies

Today on this blog we are doing what I like to call Top Ten Tuesday. This list is the top ten best movies according to me.......

1. Point Break  - -  Need I say more...Patrick Swayze and Keanu Reeves. Patrick Swayze impressed me in this movie. Talk about thinking outside the box.



2. Fast & Furious 7 - - Tribute to Paul Walker, beautifully done. The stunts in the Furious Trilogy outdo the movie before it each time. Love this saga!!



3.. Cobra - - Sylvester Stallone. He was hotter than sin in this movie with that 5 o'clock shadow and match hanging out of his mouth. Lordy Mama!!!



4. Fried Green Tomatoes - - Jessica Tandy, Mary Stuart Masterson - I loved how this movie did the flashback sequences.



5. The Hitchhiker's Guide To The Galaxy - - I love the humor in this movie because it is very dry and British. Every time I can catch this on TV I watch it.



6. Step Mom - - Julia Roberts and Susan Sarandon - - This movie captures the essence of the push/pull in women's relationships when divorce is included.



7. Forest Gump - Tom Hanks - - I know some people are offended by this movie because the character in the movie is slow, but I love it. Someone rising above the odds.



8. Shawshank Redemption - Morgan Freeman - Love the narration of the film by Morgan Freeman's character.



9. The King's Speech - - Even King's have issues.



10. Gone With The Wind - - Vivian Leigh - - I read this book the summer that I was 22. It took me a week to read it because of the detail but it was worth it. Great classic movie also.





There it is, ten of my favorite movies. Tell me what your favorite movies are or what movie do you HAVE to watch when it comes on cable? 


No comments:

Post a Comment