Tuesday, April 28, 2015

I Don't Look Good Naked Anymore

I saw this video the other day and found myself laughing, but relating!  Then, a few nights later I was talking to a friend and we got on the subject of having a complex body image, and not looking good naked anymore. ((lol)) It's nice to know that we're not alone; and more of us struggle with image issues than we may think!


 
In my master bath our mirror doesn't allow me to see much below my chest area, which is a relief in a way (lol); but unfortunately the other bathroom's mirror shows NO mercy!

Last night I decided to jump in the shower in the small bathroom; and I was faced with the fact that I have really got to start exercising after seeing how out of shape I have gotten!!  I really don't look good naked!!

Ya know, this was a big reality check for me!  I have avoided facing facts on just how out-of-shape I have become and just how unhealthy it is, for a long time... but not anymore!  It's Time To Change!!


Got to get started in becoming a new happier & healthier me...Who's with me?? 


2 comments: