Monday, April 27, 2015

A New Me - Here we go

Today is a new day. I have been watching a lot of inspirational videos on you tube over the weekend about weight loss. That is the true meaning of this blog. Becoming that new you that you always knew you could be. I am at a point in my life where I can get off my butt and get it in gear to get this weight off once and for all. I am definitely motivated.

My plan of action is this:

1. I am drinking slim fast and replacing two meals a day with this drink because this has worked for me in the past. I like the juicing that I have tried but some of the concoctions give me really bad indigestion, but slim fast does not do that to me. (I had one shake for breakfast)

2. One mile walk everyday after work this week to rev up my metabolism. I will use the elliptical in the evenings after supper.

3. If I get too hungry in between slim fast meal replacement shakes, then I will snack on fruit or nuts only. It has to be very low calorie. Slim fast now has these meal replacement bars that you can eat while doing the liquid meal replacement, not sure I will utilize those though.

Everyone who reads this blog, leave comments or suggestions about how you have lost weight. Share your story with us, we would be happy to hear it. It may seem that there is no cohesive flow with the way the blog is going, but I promise you there is. All of the new experiences that I have been having the past year like going overseas, going through my second divorce, losing weight and trying to retain my sanity all coincide with A New Me.

No comments:

Post a Comment