Friday, April 24, 2015

Online Dating

I am trying so many new things in my life these days. One of the new things that I am trying is online dating. I am trying to keep an open mind about it but I am not having much success. I am not sure what I am doing wrong.......Mmmmmm. (Could be my crappy attitude)

1. I have always been a bit pretentious when it comes to online dating. Who in their right mind, puts up a profile and waits for people to randomly talk to them? Is it desperation? Or is it really the need to want to connect with another human being?

2. Can I lay down on the floor and kick and scream and throw a tantrum so I don't have to try this? Just kidding.

So, I actually just went to the dating site and deleted the account. I can't do this right now. I need to work on myself, get some more weight off and work on quitting smoking. My focus should be on my children and just trying to live better. 

No comments:

Post a Comment