Thursday, February 19, 2015

Plateaus

Before I started guest blogging, I had already actually lost some weight. I have been exercising and trying to get my food portions correct so that I can get off this plateau that I have hit. For inspiration, my brother sent me two pictures. One was before I had lost weight and one is of me now. I still have a long way to go but I want to share those pictures with whoever reads this blog. I actually printed out my fat pic so I can put on my fridge at home, so that when I think about cheating I can look at this picture and remember, no pain, no gain.



The top picture was taken probably at the beginning of 2014 I think. The second picture was taken December 2014 right before Christmas. This is my inspiration. I want to continue to lose and make better choices when it comes to the food that I eat.

JoAnne

1 comment:

  1. You can really see a difference, not only in the weight, but in your smile as well. It's amazing how much happier you look. :) Keep it up and you will reach your goal..

    ReplyDelete