Friday, February 27, 2015

Numbers

Well, it is almost the end of February and we have had lots of wintery mix weather the last two weeks. That is my excuse for not writing.....

I did 21 minutes on the elliptical last night and I am very proud of that. With all this being shut in because of weather I have eaten too much lately. But I am not going to beat myself up about it, I am just going to change a few things. I have been drinking more water and trying to up my time on the elliptical. That has helped, and I am about to have my "monthly" visitor so I am retaining water but that is okay. I can only make small changes at a time and try to stick to those small changes and then the numbers on the scale will go down. I just have to keep trying. I am also weighing myself once a week, because everyday was just too much and made me feel inadequate, so lesson learned.




No comments:

Post a Comment