Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Balance

I went out and bought me an elliptical. I got on it last night for 15 minutes and I slept like a baby last night! I could definitely feel the burn. I am so out of shape but that is okay because I am taking it one day at a time and I know I can do this.

Last week I was so emotional and I felt like everything was erratic. I am still dealing with feelings of grief and anger over the loss of my marriage. Even though we aren't divorced yet, sometimes I still struggle with my feelings because they are all over the place. I feel happy most days, but then there are those moments when the memories creep in and I remember how it used to be.

As you can tell I am in a strange place in my life right now. And all the feelings I am having about the loss of my marriage play into the whole weight loss thing for me. I am trying to find the right balance.

JoAnne

No comments:

Post a Comment