Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Thinking about this Journey

Well I finally got on that dreadful scale this morning, and I didn't like the results!  Back to the weight I started from way back when... I have gained every ounce back, but luckily no more.

I've been thinking about this journey all day.  Getting back on a health kick is going to be tough, but it has to been done!  

I believe that making myself eat 3 times a day might just be the hardest part.  I just don't get hungry that often, but I know this helped me loss the weight before and it is healthier for me too. 

Today I have did it and don't feel as stuffed as I thought I would. :-)   

Tomorrow I am going to try to start drinking water.. Ugh, I really hate water.  Shake-ups really make it better though.

Wish Me LUCK!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment