Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Pilates are kicking my Butt!

Pilates is a butt kicker. My legs and the abs underneath my stomach are sore but in a good way. I am actually making myself do pilates every night. I am trying to get back on track with my eating though, that is the tough part. I have found that my starch intake is way too high and I have definitely got to start drinking more water.

As for the mental side of things...I keep telling myself that Rome was not built in a day and it will take me time to lose weight. After all, I gained this weight over the span of a decade so if I lose it slowly, I will not gain it back. Have you ever noticed all you have to do is overeat at one meal and you can put on extra weight, it is so easy to gain but so hard to lose??!!

JoAnne

No comments:

Post a Comment