Friday, February 7, 2014

Was it too much?

I'm a huge fan of the Biggest Loser and have been since season #1; but this is the first time I haven't been thrilled about all the contestants transformations on the finale!

I know it's a contest on who can lose the most, but Rachel didn't appear healthy anymore... in my opinion. 

155 pound weight loss in 5 months time is a lot and surely something to be proud of !!!

However,  she ended up weighing less than the recommended weight for someone her height and a little too thin in my opinion! 

I hope that now that the competition is over she will put a few pounds back on.  I believe  that it will make her look and feel healthier.

I loved Rachel's drive and competitive side this season; and knew she was the person to beat.. but never imagined the outcome would be such a shocker! 

Too big or too thin.. someone will have something to say, it's a no-win situation sometimes!  BUT.. they both come with  health risks!

I congratulate Rachel on her win of the Biggest Loser show, and at the same time I hope that she is in a good place and listens to her body & doctors; because all she wanted to be was healthy in the end....


What are your thoughts on Rachel's dramatic change?

No comments:

Post a Comment