Thursday, January 12, 2017

Not the Start I Envisioned

Is you resolution still on track?  Critics say that about 80% of people have giving up on their New Year's resolutions by now!  That's surprising, considering we're only 12 days into the new year.

Personally, I didn't make any resolutions this year.  All I wanted was for my family to be healthy and happy and this year to be better than the last. However, it has gotten off to a bumpy start!

My oldest daughter just got over a stomach virus and I got a call from my youngest from school complaining of her stomach hurting and being nauseated.  Seems like everyone I have been in contact with lately is sick with something, I sure hope I can fight it all off and not get sick myself!

Meanwhile, I have come under fire from someone who loves to "stir the pot" and keep drama flowing.  Someone who loves to stretch the truth and make it up as well.  This has truly been a challenge for me because I really do try my best to stay clear of drama as much as possible.  While being "fired a'pon" (so to speak) I fired back with some hurtful truths that maybe I shouldn't have spoken of, and then the lies and trying to hurt me and my relationship started!  Needless to say, it has put a strain and roadblock up that may take so time to overcome; but I will get there!!

It's a New Year and like every year it's gonna present challenges.... my just started sooner than I thought and worse in many ways as well!  But the challenges are what makes the accomplishments and the finish line well worth it all in the end!

So, with all that being said, I hope you all's year has started better but if it hasn't or starts to veer in the wrong direction... Hold on Strong and know that better days are ahead and you can overcome anything if you fight for what's right and ignore what drama comes your way!!!

Until next time... Happy New Year!!



No comments:

Post a Comment