Wednesday, December 21, 2016

Christmas Tree Topper Bow

This year we got a bigger tree and it swallowed our angel.  So, instead of going out and buying another I decided to try something new... A Christmas Tree Topper Bow!

I watched a few video's of others making them and got an idea on what I would need to do mine.  However, I did't find the amount I needed from the one I had decided to do.  I just decided to cut the measurements a little and give it a shot!




The video said to do 4 loops on each side 14", then 3 at 13", then 2 on each side at 12", and then a finial loop in middle.  Doing this twice then connecting them to make one huge Christmas Tree Topper Bow.  Using 10 yards of ribbon on each side.

I bought 4 rolls of 3 yard ribbon and I needed more for the streamers  So, I did 12 1\2", 10 1/2", 9 1/2", and a loop...


I think for my first time it turned out pretty well!


Next year I plan to order my ribbon since I need a much bigger roll than I can get from my local store and do it right!  But until then... I think it looks great!!!  It's always fun to try something new and have fun being a little creative!!



Merry Christmas!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment