Sunday, March 20, 2016

Love seeing the Flowers Bloom

Last week was beautiful here in North Carolina, but today is a little on the chili side!!  It's so nice to see all the flowers and trees blooming as I have ventured out last week... I just wish mine would begin to bloom :(

I purchased a few boxes of wild flower seeds last year and never planted them, but plan to after this cold spurt moves past us this week.


I don't have much of a "green-thumb" so I like to go with flowers that are easy to keep alive and come back every year (lol).

I plan to plant these around my well that is next to my fish pond.  I already have a few flowers that are there that return yearly, but they don't bloom long and wanted to add something that does.  Here is a picture of the current ones in bloom last year...







Hopefully they will come back just as beautify this year!  Last year, surprisingly, the orange-looking flowers multiplied and there were yellow ones; so, I am hoping that they will return as well.

Can't wait for them to start where I can share pictures with you all.. I love Spring and all the beautiful flowers bloom this time of year!!

No comments:

Post a Comment