Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Jenna shows Channing her version of "Pony"

Channing Tatum is one of my all-time favorite actors.. it doesn't hurt that he is also GORGEOUS!  I love to watch him dance, especially in Step Up.. Who would have thought that Jenna Dewan would steal his heart and become his wife not long after!  ~Wish he would have been in all the other Step Up's that followed the first one though!

When everyone started talking about Magic Mike, I knew I had to see it in the theater.  When the weekend came me & all my girlfriends were there!!!  It was packed (no surprise) with nothing but women, except one man (poor guy lol).  Over-all... It turned out to be a pretty good movie, I thought! This was the first time that we seen Channing dancing to the song "Pony"... without words (lol). If you missed it, here's a review...



When Magic Mike XXL came out I was excited, hoping that the story-line would pick up where it left off and be an awesome movie.  However, I have to admit I was a little disappointed with this one. because it wasn't as much dancing and I just didn't care for it much! 

In this one he danced to "Pony" once again... didn't like it quite as much as the first (lol) but he still did his thing and was still as sexy as ever (in my opinion).  Check it out...



Tonight I was scrolling down Facebook and a friend had shared a clip from Lip Sync Battle where Jenna Dewan Tatum reenacted the Magic Mike XXL version of "Pony" and added a little more.. a little tease for her husband.  Channing looks a little flustered (lol).  You Go Girl!!!  Check it out.. 



Love Channing & Jenna... They are two beautiful people and seem to be so much in love, wish them a lifetime of happiness, especially with their newest addition.. a beautiful baby girl!!! 







No comments:

Post a Comment