Wednesday, February 17, 2016

A lover scorned, How Far Would You Go?

I have always been a little jealous/insecure in some ways.. I'm not sure why, it's just me!  I think I have a fear of being cheated on, but stressing won't keep it from occurring if your mate chooses to do it!  So, with that in mind I have gotten a handle on it the past few years and become less questionable.

People cheat for all kinds of reasons, but how far will the victim in those cases go?

I was searching for a song on a while back and came across this song..  "Bust Your Windows".  I really like it, but this chick went off (lol)!   A glass trail leading to the bed instead of rose petals...


Then there's Carrie Underwood, who I love!!!  She also goes a little overboard destroying this guys truck after he cheats in her hot hit, "Before He Cheats".




There are so many songs that show women mostly going off after being cheated on.  It really makes me wonder how often people react like this in real life situations, if so I'm sure they find themselves in the courtroom afterwards paying for property damage (lol).  

I don't think I could do anything like this, but no one knows until they are faced with the situation I guess!!! 

A few years back there was a guy that had came to the house that my husband knew.  I was washing dishes and he was there sitting on the couch talking to my husband when I seen a lady pull up in the driveway and get out with a baseball bat!  As I was telling my husband what was happening, I seen her start to break the windows out of the back of his car.. he ran outside as she continued to break one after another.  I had never in my life seen something like this and he was trying his bast to stop her... I don't know what he did, but she was PISSED about it!! (lol)  I know it's not supposed to be funny, but it kinda was!

So.. I'm curious!!  How many of you know of someone who has flipped out (or) Have you done something like this??  Please, tell us your stories, we'd love to hear them!!

~Ginny



No comments:

Post a Comment