Wednesday, January 13, 2016

The Lottery

If you have have watched the news or logged onto the web today, you have seen all the hype about the Lottery!  Did you buy a ticket?

No one won Saturday night and now the estimated winnings for tonight's drawing is over 1.5 BILLION... WOW!  What would you even do with all that money!!??  I sure I could find something (lol).

They say that the winner will have automatic fame/popularity.. scary in some ways because in many states (including the one I live in) the winner has to be announced publicly.  I'm not sure that I agree with that!  That only put that person at risk of being robbed and having all kinds of people coming out of the woodwork's to be their new BFF.  They did say on the news this morning that this is something they are trying to change because of these types of issues!

So, I'd like to know... Did you get a ticket?  If so, what would you do if you won???

Me.. Well, if I won it would be a miracle because I don't have any good luck and never win anything.  If I bought the only ticket, I still wouldn't win (lol).

BUT for the sake of dreaming, if I won I would buy a new home for our family and make sure that all of my CURRENT close friends and family were taken care of!  I'd like to see more of the world, and help my school system have more ability to help the children that need it most.  It has been so many years since I could afford a vacation and I would definitely be taking a long one!

However, people who didn't talk to me or like me when I was BROKE, don't need come around if I won because I just won't have time for them.

The odds are against us.. They say you have a better chance at being struck by lightening than winning. I just hope that if someone hits it that they really need it, not someone who already has lots of money; and that they don't let it change them for the worse!!

Wishing all that play, Good Luck!!   What would you do if you win??


No comments:

Post a Comment