Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Must See Movies

Everyone loves a GOOD movie, Right?!  Last weekend we got a few movies from the RedBox and were pleased with a couple.. FOR SURE!! 

We rented 4, but the one I really wanted to see was The Perfect Guy.  When I seen the movie trailer I knew that it would be good, and I have to say I was NOT disappointed!!!  

It's terrifying the links that this guy went to in order to get the girl.  He seemed "perfect" but things quickly changed.  Sanaa Lathan, Michael Ealy, & Morris Chestnut were awesome in this Thriller!  I have to say it is a MUST SEE!!




We also rented The Gift...  It was a really good movie as well; however, I was a little disappointed with the ending.  Nikki  gave an awesome review of this movie on her Blog, Lavender Inspiration: The Gift (Nik's Piks: Movie Review).

The Vacation...  Where Rusty, the son in the 80's movie Nation Lampoon's Movies, takes his family to Wally World.  This one had it's funny moments for sure.. However, I thought their was a little bit of extreme language (especially with the kids) and was hoping it would be a Family Movie that I could enjoy with my kids.. NOT!!  But, it was o.kay! (Just my opinion)

The other was  supposed to be a Horror, but my mom & aunt watched it and didn't give a good review; therefore, I didn't waste my time!  What's up with today's Horror films??  The last 4 or 5 that I have rented weren't scary AT ALL!!  It's like they think sex, lot's of blood, and cursing makes something scary... What's up with that?!  I would really like to see a good one because it has been a while!  Know of any??

If you love a good movie I would definitely recommend The Perfect Guy, The Gift, and if you don't mind all the F* Bombs, The Vacation is an o.kay comedy.

What are some good movies that you have seen that are a Must See?  Please share because I have to say that I have been disappointed the past few times I rented movies because they just didn't live up to all the hype!


No comments:

Post a Comment