Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Married at First Sight, Season 3

Season 3 of Married at First Sight airs tonight, and I'm excited.  When the show first started advertising for season 1, I thought it was the stupidest idea I'd ever heard and starting watching as a joke.. But ended up loving it!

I am a strong believer in marriage and the commitment of it; therefore, the thought of two people getting married at fist sight and it lasting was not something I thought possible.  I met my husband when I was 13 and upon fist sight/meeting, I did not even like him (lol); but that shortly changed. 

I think the show brought so important insight on how people can fall in love with a total stranger.  I fell in love with Doug & Jamie, how she didn't want him to touch her on day one and yet they seem the most in love... still as Season #3 is starting!

I hope season 3 has more success than season 2, and I hope to see updates about the season 2 cast.. I want to know if Rachel & Ryan gave it another shot & did they stay together because I really liked them as a couple and thought they could make it!!

Season #3 is being chosen on the TV and some of these people differently aren't match-able I don't think (lol)!!!  Can't wait to see who gets picked & what they think when they meet... AT THE ALTAR  (I think that's the craziest part of it all)!!


Have you been watching the show??  Do you plan to start??  What are your thoughts of this process??

No comments:

Post a Comment