Friday, October 23, 2015

Bringing your creation to life

As I have mentioned before, I love the creativity in scrap-booking, drawing, animation, and all that kind of stuff.

A few years back (before I really knew much about the computer) I came across Daz 3D.  It's a free program that aloud you to create beyond the imagination; however, it was a challenge to learn some areas.  I loved how it aloud users to bring their creations to life (so to speak).

I used to play around with it in my spare time, but at that was limited because I was working, going to school full time, and being a mom & wife.

When our computer crashed I never re-downloaded it onto the new one because I knew I didn't have time to really work in it like I wanted.   Well, tonight I decided to check it out; and there are some really talented people that create there!!

I love the new trailer.... check it out!!


Cool huh???  I sure thought so!  

People have used this program to create art, book covers, comic illustrations, character design, freelance design, independent films, and even Hollywood production.  This is awesome; but I have to be honest, it can be complicated if your not used to some of the other design software and terminology.  I love it though!!

I would love to be able to create something amazing with it or bring a short story to life... maybe one day!  Until then.. I think it's time to install it again and have some FUN!

Here are a few things I did back when I had it before...  (be nice, I was a beginner)



Hopefully more to come! 



What software's do you use to express your creativity?  Have you created with Daz 3D?


No comments:

Post a Comment