Friday, October 23, 2015

A Day In The Life





+Mir Fleur  gave us all a challenge today. What is your typical day like, so I thought I'd entertain you all. 

5:50 a.m Wake up to the sound of the alarm clock, get Bruce up so he can get ready and catch the bus by 6:55 a.m. Sometimes I will cook, sometimes not, depends on if he is hungry. 

6:55 a.m Turn on curling iron and pick out my clothes and Robert's clothes. Sometimes I will crawl back in bed and snuggle under the covers for 5 more minutes. I try not to do that because I know if I do I will be late in some fashion. 

7:00 a.m. Begin to call Robert, telling him to get up and get ready for school. I help him get dressed as to get him to move faster. 

7:15 a.m. Getting dressed, then go in kitchen and try to find Robert something to eat. Wash dishes or do some general picking up so I can do it again when I get home later in the day. 

7:30 a.m. Sit at kitchen table and put on makeup while Robert watches me. He tells me I look good without it. 

7:45 a.m. We leave the house, drop Robert off at school, then I head to work. 

8:30 a.m. Arrive at work, cut on computer and mini fan, start a pot of coffee. Answer phones, draft paperwork...blah, blah, blah.

12pm Take an hour lunch break. Eat something from home that I packed for lunch or go around the corner and pick up some chicken or water or whatever I feel like having that day. 

1pm Back at the office, answering phones, dealing with clients looking at the clock wishing for Friday or 5pm. 

5pm Lock up, turn on answering machine, leave work.

5:30 pm Get home, go for a walk, tell the boys to take the dogs out, start supper. Sometimes I don't start supper until 6pm.

7pm Sit down, eat with kids. Review any kind of documents from school for both boys for the next hour and help with homework. 

8pm Get a shower and get in pajamas. Get boys to get bathed and get ready for bed. Help Robert by washing his hair if needed. 

9pm Watch a little TV with the boys or Bruce and I sit and talk for a while about his future and what he wants to do with his life. 

10pm - 11pm Right here recently been going to bed between 10pm and 11pm because I'm tired. I have been trying to get more rest. 

*****Then the next day, it all begins again.*******

Disclaimer: Doesn't happen in this order most days. It gets mixed up but generally this is what happens.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment