Sunday, August 9, 2015

Sexy Sunday: Flabby Arms

It's Sunday and we all are preparing for the new week ahead... What better time to start thinking about our exercise plan for the upcoming week ahead?

We all want to feel attractive or "sexy" in some way.  So, I thought it'd be great to start something new here, by sharing stuff on Sundays to help motivate us to exercise for the upcoming week and get sexy!  #SexySunday

I was looking for great new workouts to share with those of us who don't have time or don't want to workout at the gym.  I know I really don't have time to drive 30 minutes one way to the closest gym, but I have got to get started on doing some exercising... even though I dread it! (lol)

As I have gotten older I have noticed that underneath my arms have gotten flabby.. So, in search of some exercises that I could do for this I found this video.  It has a lot of exercises that focus on this area.

Flabby arms are something that most are paranoid about and make us feel less attractive in sleeveless/spaghetti-strap shirts/dresses.. so, what better place to get started!

Flabby Arms/Bat Wings ~ Arm Toning Workout for Mature Women





Hope this is the workout for you!!   


No comments:

Post a Comment