Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Once in a Blue Moon






There is going to be a full blue moon on Friday, July 31, 2015. For those of you that follow astrology this is a big deal because blue moons do not happen often...hence the saying...once in a blue moon. This full blue moon is in the sign of Aquarius as well and there are several planets, at least five, which are in retrograde. Here is a link that you can follow and this page explains it all. 
http://www.elephantjournal.com/2015/07/unprecedented-blue-moon-in-aquarius-now-or-never/ 

They say this "blue moon" is the culmination of everything certain signs have been going through in the past year. Lessons learned and that sort of thing. I feel as if it resonates with me because of all I have went through in the past year and I am going to see this blue moon with my new friend. I joke with him about how this blue moon is in Aquarius which happens to be his sun sign. (I'm a Cancer) Aquarius is the sign of new beginnings or innovation, so this fits well with "the new me" that I am moving towards in my life. It is so funny...I feel as if I am surrounded by Aquarians lately. In astrology, Cancer and Aquarius either work or they don't but they always seem to come together to work out karmic baggage or so I've been told. 

Anyway, I thought this would be something entertaining to get you through your HUMP DAY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment