Monday, July 27, 2015

Miscellaneous Thoughts On A Monday Morning






I have been doing some thinking...I know, can you see the steam coming out of my ears? I have so many different thoughts rolling around in this noggin of mine. 

1.) How do you know you are in love? I haven't made the best decisions when it comes to picking a life partner. I can't really remember if there was ever an "a ha" moment where I realized I was in love or if I kind of went with it to see where it was going. Not sure, something to think about later over a cup of coffee. 

2. My friend Ginny and I joke about how our blog has ADD. We have so many different topics going on I'm surprised we can even think straight. I like being unpredictable that way, but that's just me!

3. Found some facebook hacks today. You can go to your messages folder and look under other and you will have messages from people whom you aren't friends with. I did that today and had a message from my ex-husband's sister. I can't believe it, I thought none of them gave a damn but she sent me a nice sincere message asking if I was okay. So, I responded...even though the message was sent last year. I hope I don't regret it later. 

4. When it comes to blogging, sometimes I am not sure if what I have to say is relevant. I am struggling here lately with what to write. I sort of want to tell my followers about my new romantic interest, but I don't want to pull the trigger to fast on that so I'm laying for now. My garden is looking quite different lately, but the season is almost over. I have been seeing some post lately about feminism and all sorts of stuff. I have an opinion on that topic and I just might share it. Anyway, I'll figure it out. 

5. I really want another vacation from work. I just feel burnt out on it lately. Maybe because I have been with this firm for 7 years. I have actually been putting my resume out into the world again to see what will happen. I need to tidy my resume up a bit though, so that's something I can work on. 

I hope all of you have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment