Tuesday, July 7, 2015

GoodBye






Dear Bo, 

I'm sitting here, staring at a blank page on the computer. I want to write something really profound to you, so you understand how I feel today. Of course, you will never be sent this letter because I'm sure you don't care but I have to say this for my sanity.

Today is our divorce date, July 7, 2015. Today is the day I will officially let you go. I will try not to be sad anymore or think about what our life could have been like, what it should have been like.

You are getting remarried again in a couple of weeks, and guess what? You will think of me on your wedding day. It's only natural, after all, you have done this once before. You will be a little scared because your first marriage ended and you will wonder what the years have in store for your second. You don't know the answer to that, only time will tell what kind of marriage it will be. 

My greatest hope for you is that you learn to love yourself better so that you can truly love those around you. Good luck and I hope you find what you are looking for.

Goodbye, 
JoAnne

No comments:

Post a Comment