Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Creative Joy

As long as I can recall, I have loved to draw, doodle, and find ways to be creative! It brings a sense of calmness, relaxation, fun, and the joys of being creative in any way you possibly can! I'm sure this is the feeling we all get no matter what way we are being creative; drawing, decorating cakes, scrap booking, crafting, writing, and the list could go on and on!

When I was younger I loved to draw, and I was ALWAYS doing it; but sadly I haven't drawn anything with
a pencil in years.  For a long time I didn't have the time or quietness needed to sit down and do this anymore; so, I turned to scrap booking for a while.   I think having kids inspired me to want to capture and save every moment; and scapbooking gave me that as well as the creativity that I love!

When I decided to go back to school in March of 2010 I chose Web Design because I believed it would give me the opportunity to be creative and enjoy my passion for it. However, with all the pre`required classes, I didn't think I'd ever get to the actual classes for it (lol).  However, when I reached those classes they were code detailed than creativity based.   :(

As I researched Web Design related stuff I stumbled upon many areas of creativity that sparked my interests like no other... the ability to bring art to life.  No longer on a piece of paper, but on screen.  The possibilities are truly endless (if you have the $$, that is).

I grew a strong interest in the animation of characters and just how realistic you can make them look and react as well. I am really considering getting in the creation of gaming or something similar as I look for a new work adventure!!

There are so many programs out there that offer all types of realism through the computer and creativity for FREE that I have spent many hours playing with over the past few years! I enjoy playing with Daz 3D & Google Sketchup 8; and even though they both take some time getting used to, they both allowed me to enjoy being creative!



What about you all... What ways do you to express your creativity & get that creative joy?

The past few months I have not done anything Creative, but as I focus reconstructing me I want that to change!  I miss who I am when I am doing things that I love!!

Doing these things aren't for other's approval or to get glorification (or discrimination)... it is a feeling of peace that isn't easily explained.... it makes me happy in a way that nothing else does.  If that makes sense!?

My challenge to myself & you all... Is to be creative!!  Not all of us can draw, write a book,  or design a blueprint... but WE ALL HAVE A CREATIVE SIDE IN SOME WAY.  Challenge it!  Bring a joy like no other, a peace of mind...


Challenge yourself to do something NEW & BE SURPRISED when you succeed!!!  :)


No comments:

Post a Comment