Friday, June 19, 2015

Fun Friday With Country Music

When I was a young woman I hated country music.....but I had a cousin tell me this, he said "Jo, one day when you have lived, then you will love country music". And I of course in all my youthful vanity said "I think not"! Boy was he right. I freaking love it now, because just like he said, I have lived and I totally get it now. So here are some of my favorite country music songs. 


1. The Devil Went Down To Georgia - The Charlie Daniels Band






2. Pirate Flag - Kenny Chesney




3. Modern Day Bonnie & Clyde - Travis Tritt




4. Hank Williams, Jr. - Country Boy Can Survive - (The South's Anthem)




5. Hell Yeah -  Montgomery Gentry




6. Coal Miner's Daughter - Loretta Lynn




Well this is just a few, please enjoy...I'll add more later!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment