Thursday, June 18, 2015

Quit Smoking








I have chosen a quit smoking date of July 31, 2015. I love to smoke, and I know it is killing me, but like Bridgett Jones said "I take great comfort in knowing this is going to kill me" or something like that. I know it is a nasty, filthy habit but I enjoy it. I am at an age now where I realize I won't live to be old unless I make some pretty drastic changes regarding my health. I have decided that I am going to use the Nicotine patches not the electronic cigarettes. I think the patches will be more effective. 

Has anyone quit smoking before? What method did you use?



*****The clip art at the top of the page can be accessed with this link - https://buzzpicturez.wordpress.com/2011/06/03/anti-tobacco-day-special-for-all-reasons-to-quit-smoking-cigarettes/*********

No comments:

Post a Comment