Sunday, May 24, 2015

Morning Thoughts

This morning as I sat out on the porch steps smoking my morning cigarette the birds were singing and making all types of noises.  I forgot how peaceful it was out that early in the morning in country and I really thought about some things that I needed to clear up and out of my mind.

The past few days I have been trying to "Think more Positive" and it has really seemed to make my days happier or less stressful, I should say! However, there are parts of my life that I need to work on, as I am sure everyone else could say as well.


  • I thought about how these cigarettes need to go, but how hard they are to put down once you have become addicted!
  • I thought about the ways that I could become a better mom, wife, daughter, sister, friend, or just the person who walks by you in the store.
  • I thought about how I would like to take time to pick up a pencil and draw something every once in a while, before my ability to create something diminishes even more than it has.
  • I thought about ways that I could be a better house keeper.
  • and I thought about how I could become healthier.
While I listened to the birds chirping, I thought about the different areas in my life that could improve, and I hope to incorporate them into my day one step at a time until I can be a new person in all aspects... A NEW ME! :)

What are the things that you would like to improve on or add into your life to bring happiness?  How would life be different for you if you made these changes?

Think about it all and make that change, become a NEW you!!


No comments:

Post a Comment