Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Down one size

I went shopping over the weekend and I am actually down one size in my pants and tops. I am super excited about this. I now feel very motivated to keep going and try to finally get this fat off my body. I exercised last night on the elliptical and I made a juice concoction this morning to see if that could be something I drink each morning. My juice concoction is a mixture of frozen berries like peaches, blueberries, strawberries, raspberries, and black berries. I put those in the machine and add orange juice and blend until smooth, then drink. It does have a bit of a tart taste but I will take tart over sweet any day of the week. I'm actually thinking about bringing my lunch maybe do broiled chicken in broccoli. We'll see.

On another note, no blog post is complete without me talking about where I am emotionally these days. It has been a rough couple of weeks, but I have now made it through all major holidays and anniversaries. Spring is Friday. This time of the year is a renewal of the mind, body and spirit and I am feeling it. We survived the winter......

No comments:

Post a Comment